We’re thrilled to announce the new Zion Health Referral Program! One of the ways our community grows the most is when our members tell their friends and family about the positive experiences they’ve had sharing their medical costs with Zion Health.
We believe that medical cost sharing is a better way to take care of our healthcare expenses and care for our community. We know many of our members feel the same, and that’s why they want to share Zion Health with their loved ones.
We’ve decided that we want to thank our members for spreading the word about how HealthShares can improve healthcare. The new referral program is our way of giving back to our wonderful community for spreading the word about how Zion Health has helped them share in their medical expenses.
The rules are simple:
- You must be an active member for at least 30 days before you can refer a friend.
- Give your Zion Health member number to your friends and family when you refer them.
- The referred can enroll directly online.
- In the “How did you hear about us?” section of the enrollment form, they should select “Other” and enter your member number in the text box.
- The referred must make their initial contribution to activate their membership and remain an active member until their second billing cycle.
- For each household referral, you will receive a $50 Amazon gift card! Spread the word and take advantage of this new referral program to be rewarded for sharing what you love about Zion Health.